Vocational/Technical Scholarship Application for
PC Professor Training Programs
The Kelsey B. Diamantis TS Scholarship Family Foundation, Inc.
d/b/a Dollars 4 Tic Scholars
Application for 2018-2019
Your completed application along with all submissions must be submitted online by and postmarked by April 15, 2019. Applications submitted prior to April 15 will be evaluated quarterly.
This award will provide a $1000 to $5000 scholarship toward a designated career course listed below to a computer student who has Tourette Syndrome.
Eligible Career IT Courses from PC Professor include:
- A+ & Network+ certifications (Computer Repair & Technical Support)
- MCSE: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure (Windows Server 2016)
- CCNA: Hands-on Cisco Networking
- Database: Data Analytics & Management (SQL Server 2016)
- Desktop Software (Windows, Word, Excel, Access, Project, Outlook & QuickBooks)
For further details please look at the PC Professor school catalog at: www.pcprofessor.edu
All classes must be taken onsite at one of these two locations:
PC Professor, Boca Raton, Florida:
7146 Beracasa Way, Boca Raton, FL 33433
PC Professor, West Palm Beach, Florida:
6000 Okeechobee Blvd., #200
West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Evaluation of your application will be based on the following criteria:
- Adherence to length and time requirements
- Match to the following:
- Must be a current senior in high school or current vocational/technical student seeking vocational/technical certification who has not yet entered a program of study seeking career technical certification or computer class(es).
- Must have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale in high school, college, or any current voc/tech program to date.
- Current transcripts, official and unopened from the applicant’s current or most recent educational institution must accompany this application
- Must provide an original letter on letterhead of your diagnosis of Chronic Tic Disorder or Tourette’s Syndrome provided by and signed by your neurologist or psychiatrist. This will be verified for authenticity.
- Must provide three letters of character reference no longer than one page in length, front only, original, signed by the sender, from as follows:
- One family member
- One academic reference
- One employment or academic reference
Please note: We have changed our policy to accept online applications only. Mailed portions are still required.
Online entry version below (still requires mailed portions.) Please note: There is an option to input information and save the document and continue at a later time. Use the “Save and Continue” button found at the end of the application if you wish to do this. You will be provided with an opportunity to have your partial application emailed to you as a link…be sure to scroll down in the page to see the entry box. You will have 30 days to complete the process once you click Save and Continue. For any questions please email email@example.com.