Undergraduate College Scholarship Application
The Kelsey B. Diamantis TS Scholarship Family Foundation, Inc.
d/b/a Dollars 4 Tic Scholars
Application for Fall 2021
Your completed application along with all submissions must be submitted online by and postmarked by April 15, 2021.
Evaluation of your application will be based on the following criteria:
- Adherence to length and time requirements
- Match to the following:
- Must be a current senior in high school or current college student seeking undergraduate degree who has not yet entered their senior year in a four year program of study, or a current senior in high school or current college student seeking undergraduate degree who is accepted in a two-year community college
- Must have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Current transcripts, official and unopened from the applicant’s current educational institution must accompany this application and may be provided separately or with other mailed requirements.
- Must be attending or will attend an accredited college or university in the United States. (Incoming freshmen please include copy of Letter of Acceptance.)
- Must provide an original letter on letterhead of your diagnosis of Chronic Tic Disorder or Tourette’s Syndrome provided by and signed by your neurologist or psychiatrist. This will be verified for authenticity.
- Must provide three letters of character reference no longer than one page in length, front only, original, signed by the sender, from as follows:
- One family member
- One academic reference
- One employment or academic reference
Please note: Mailed portions are still required. Emailed portions, which were allowed during 2020 due to Covid-19, are no longer allowed. Please note the offline/mailed requirements and mail to: The Kelsey B. Diamantis TS Scholarship Family Foundation, 21801 Little Bear Lane, Boca Raton, FL 33428. Your application will not be considered if we do not receive the mailed requirements. (Refer to Section VII.)
Online entry version below (still requires mailed portions.) Please note: Applications are saved automatically, allowing you to come back at a later time to complete the application by the deadline. For any questions or technical glitches, please email email@example.com.
Update note to students: Firefox web browser or Microsoft Edge may work better than Chrome. Please try that if you have difficulties submitting. We are working on this issue and thank you for your patience.