Undergraduate College Scholarship Application
The Kelsey B. Diamantis TS Scholarship Family Foundation, Inc.
d/b/a Dollars 4 Tic Scholars
Application for Fall 2022
Your completed application along with all submissions must be submitted online by and postmarked by April 15, 2023.
Evaluation of your application will be based on the following criteria:
- Adherence to length and time requirements
- Match to the following:
- Must be a current senior in high school or current college student seeking undergraduate degree who has not yet entered their senior year in a four year program of study, or a current senior in high school or current college student seeking undergraduate degree who is accepted in a two-year community college
- Must have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Current transcripts, official and unopened from the applicant’s current educational institution must accompany this application via postal mail and may be provided with mailed requirements, or mail be emailed directly from the school.
- Must be attending or will attend an accredited college or university in the United States. (Incoming freshmen please include copy of Letter of Acceptance.)
- Must provide an original letter on letterhead of your diagnosis of Chronic Tic Disorder or Tourette’s Syndrome provided by and signed by your neurologist or psychiatrist. This will be verified for authenticity.
- Must provide three letters of character reference no longer than one page in length, front only, original, signed by the sender, from as follows:
- One family member
- One academic reference
- One employment or academic reference
- Original letters of reference may be mailed to us by the student in sealed envelopes from the senders, or may be emailed directly from the author to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: Letter of Recommendation for <Student Name>.
Please note: Mailed portions are still required. Please note the offline/mailed requirements and mail to: The Kelsey B. Diamantis TS Scholarship Family Foundation, 4918 Harvey Grant Road, Fleming Island, FL 32003. Your application will not be considered if we do not receive the mailed requirements. (Refer to Section VII.)
Online entry version below (still requires mailed portions.) Please note: There is an option to input information and save the document and continue at a later time. Use the “Save and Continue” button found at the end of the application if you wish to do this. You will be provided with an opportunity to have your partial application emailed to you as a link…be sure to scroll down in the page to see the entry box. You will have 30 days to complete the process once you click Save and Continue. For any questions please email email@example.com.