Graduate Student College Scholarship Application
The Kelsey B. Diamantis TS Scholarship Family Foundation, Inc.
d/b/a Dollars 4 Tic Scholars
Application for Fall 2023
Your completed online application along with all submissions must be submitted by and postmarked by April 15, 2023.
Evaluation of your application will be based on the following criteria:
- Adherence to length and time requirements
- Match to the following:
- Must be a current senior in college, a college graduate who has been admitted to a graduate college study program, or a current graduate college student seeking a graduate degree who has not yet entered their final year in their program of study
- Must have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Current official transcripts either emailed or supplied directly from all previous and/or current post-secondary educational institutions, must accompany this application.
- A FAFSA “Student Aid Report” (SAR) must accompany this application. It is a multi-page document that may be emailed as a PDF.
- Must be attending or will attend an accredited graduate college or university in the United States. (Incoming graduate students please include copy of Letter of Acceptance.) Graduate work in accredited specialty schools may also qualify.
- Must provide an original letter on letterhead of your diagnosis of Chronic Tic Disorder or Tourette’s Syndrome provided by and signed by your neurologist or psychiatrist. This will be verified for authenticity. This should be either emailed or mailed directly from the physician.
- Must provide three letters of character reference no longer than one page in length, front only, original, signed by the sender, from as follows:
- One family member
- One academic reference
- One employment or academic reference
- Original letters of reference may be mailed to us by the student in sealed envelopes from the senders, or may be emailed directly from the author to email@example.com with Subject Line: Letter of Recommendation for <Student Name>.
Please Note: Doctors letter of Diagnosis is a required mailed portion of this application. Please mail to: The Kelsey B. Diamantis TS Scholarship Family Foundation, 4918 Harvey Grant Road, Fleming Island, FL 32003. Your application will not be considered if we do not receive the mailed requirements. (Refer to Section VIII.)
Online application below (still requires mailed portions.) Please note: If you cannot complete the online application in one sitting, use the “Save and Continue” button found at the end of the application if you wish to do this. If you use this feature, your partial application will be emailed to you as a link… be sure to scroll down in the page to see the entry box. You will have 30 days to complete the process once you click “Save and Continue”. For any questions or technical glitches, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 Graduate Student D4TS Application
Thank you for your application! Best of luck!