Eight Ways to Help that Mean So Much
We love our supporters and donors! Did you know you can help Dollars 4 Tic Scholars raise money in more ways that a straight donation? We’ve compiled a list of eight easy ways you can help increase our TS student scholarship fund.
- Amazon Smile purchases
- We have partnered with AmazonSmile so a percentage of your holiday shopping can benefit D4TS. Just click the link and be sure it says that your purchases benefit The Kelsey B. Diamantis TS Scholarship Family Foundation, Inc. Then start shopping.…and bookmark the link so it is ready whenever you buy.
- D4TS Dining DaysDonating while eating is one of the easiest and most filling ways to help D4TS, so be on the lookout when we come out with new Dining Days events starting in March 2017
- Ebay for Charity
- When you sell items on Ebay, a percentage of the item’s purchase price can be donated to D4TS with Ebay for Charity
- Go Fund Me
- We have set up a GoFundMe account to help support our students – take a look and spread the word
- PayPal is one of the quickest and easiest options when you want to donate to D4TS
- Monthly Giving
- Our students deal with tics every day – you can help them every month. Join the “Hats Off to Education Club” with a recurring monthly donation.
- WebsiteOur website is full of useful information about Tourette Syndrome and what D4TS does. Check it out and get to know us and our scholarship recipients a little better, and while you are there, please visit our donation page.
- Planned Giving in your will
- With planned giving, or a codicil to a will or trust, D4TS can be named as a beneficiary to life insurance or 5% of an IRA policy
- Talk to your financial advisor about us and how your legacy can live on, helping students with Tourette Syndrome reach their career goals and dreams.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. The toll-free number of the department is 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) – calling from within the state of Florida, or (850) 410-3800 – calling from outside of Florida. The website of the department is www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. Reg. #CH41961.