Undergraduate College Scholarship Application
The Kelsey B. Diamantis TS Scholarship Family Foundation, Inc.
d/b/a Dollars 4 Tic Scholars
Application for Fall 2024
Your completed application along with all submissions must be submitted online by and postmarked by April 15, 2024.
Evaluation of your application will be based on the following criteria:
- Adherence to length and time requirements
- Match to the following:
- Must be a current senior in high school or current college student seeking undergraduate degree who has not yet entered their senior year in a four year program of study, or a current senior in high school or current college student seeking undergraduate degree who is accepted in a two-year community college
- Must have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Current official transcripts, either emailed, or supplied directly from the applicant’s current educational institution must be provided as part of the application.
- A FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) must accompany this application. It is a multi-page document that may be emailed as a pdf.
- Must be attending or will attend an accredited college or university in the United States. (Incoming freshmen please include copy of Letter of Acceptance – may be uploaded or emailed.)
- Must provide an original letter on letterhead of your diagnosis of Chronic Tic Disorder or Tourette’s Syndrome provided by and signed by your neurologist or psychiatrist. This will be verified for authenticity. This should be either mailed or emailed directly from the physician.
- Must provide three letters of character reference no longer than one page in length, front only, original, signed by the sender, from as follows:
- One family member
- One academic reference
- One employment or academic reference
- All letters of reference may be emailed directly from the reference to us to email@example.com with Subject Line: Letter of Recommendation for <Student Name>.
Please note: Doctor’s letter of diagnosis is a required mailed portion of this application. Please mail to: The Kelsey B. Diamantis TS Scholarship Family Foundation, 4918 Harvey Grant Road, Fleming Island, FL 32003. Your application will not be considered if we do not receive the mailed requirements. (Refer to Section VII.)
Online application below (still requires mailed portions.) Please note: If you cannot complete the online application in one sitting, use the “Save and Continue” button found at the end of the application if you wish to do this. If you use this feature, your partial application will be emailed to you as a link…be sure to scroll down in the page to see the entry box. You will have 30 days to complete the process once you click Save and Continue. For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The number of entries is limited to 5. Should you still need to submit another version, email us at email@example.com.