Click to Learn More about our Generous Supporters
- Brainy Camps – Camp Connect TS
- Camp Twitch and Shout
- Brad Cohen Tourette Foundation
- T.I.C.S. of Georgia
- Tourette Association of America, Inc.
- Florida Tourette Chapter
- New Jersey Center for Tourette Syndrome & Associated Disorders, Inc.
- WordWork Writing & Public Relations
The 11 Hats of Nonprofit Management, Presented by Diane Diamantis and Kelsey Diamantis to Central Washington University “Students with a Purpose” Group, June 10, 2020
Classroom Accommodations for Kids with Sensory Issues
Additional Scholarship Search Links
- Cappex.com – Free tools and access to thousands of additional scholarship opportunities
- ScholarshipOwl – Speedy single form functionality provides direct access to scholarships
Find a link that you’d like to suggest for our site? Send us an email at email@example.com!
Read links about Dollars 4 Tic Scholars here.