Graduate Student College Scholarship Application
The Kelsey B. Diamantis TS Scholarship Family Foundation, Inc.
d/b/a Dollars 4 Tic Scholars
Application for Fall 2021
Your completed online application along with all submissions must be submitted by and postmarked by April 15, 2021.
Evaluation of your application will be based on the following criteria:
- Adherence to length and time requirements
- Match to the following:
- Must be a current senior in college, a college graduate who has been admitted to a graduate college study program, or a current graduate college student seeking a graduate degree who has not yet entered their final year in their program of study
- Must have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Current transcripts from all previous and/or current post-secondary educational institutions, official and unopened from the institution(s) must accompany this application and may be provided separately or with other mailed requirements.
- Must be attending or will attend an accredited graduate college or university in the United States. (Incoming graduate students please include copy of Letter of Acceptance.) Graduate work in accredited specialty schools may also qualify.
- Must provide an original letter on letterhead of your diagnosis of Chronic Tic Disorder or Tourette’s Syndrome provided by and signed by your neurologist or psychiatrist. This will be verified for authenticity.
- Must provide three letters of character reference no longer than one page in length, front only, original, signed by the sender, from as follows:
- One family member
- One academic reference
- One employment or academic reference
Please Note: Mailed portions are still required. Emailed portions, which were allowed during 2020 due to Covid-19, are no longer allowed. Please note the offline/mailed requirements and mail to: The Kelsey B. Diamantis TS Scholarship Family Foundation, 21801 Little Bear Lane, Boca Raton, FL 33428. Your application will not be considered if we do not receive the mailed requirements. (Refer to Section VIII.)
Online entry below (still requires mailed portions.) Please note: Applications are saved automatically, allowing you to come back at a later time to complete the application by the deadline. For any questions or technical glitches, please email email@example.com.
Update note to students: Firefox web browser or Microsoft Edge may work better than Chrome. Please try that if you have difficulties submitting. We are working on this issue and thank you for your patience.